This recipe is so rich, exceptionally mouth-watering and very chocolaty that melts in your mouth and you will feel a bit of guilt indulging in it because it is so extremely delectable. Some chocolate desserts are over powering that’s why some people tend to stay from it, but this recipe has just the perfect balance of taste and decadence. What more can you ask for when you have the best of both worlds - chocolate and cheesecake.
Ingredients of Doubly Decadent Dark Chocolate Cheesecake:
• 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTL? CHOCOLATIER™ 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Morsels, divided
• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
• 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 large eggs
• 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions of Doubly Decadent Dark Chocolate Cheesecake:
• Preheat oven to 350? F. Tightly wrap outside bottom and side of 9-inch spring form pan with 2 pieces of foil to prevent leakage.
• Microwave 1 1/4 cups morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
• Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and butter in ungreased 9-inch-springform pan. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of pan.
• Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar, sour cream and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in melted chocolate until blended. Pour onto crust. Place pan in large roasting pan; fill roasting pan with hot water to 1-inch depth.
• Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Remove cheesecake from water bath to wire rack. Run wet knife around edge of cheesecake. Refrigerate for 1 hour and remove side of pan.
• Microwave remaining morsels and whipping cream in small, uncovered microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 to 2 minutes; STIR. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth; cool for 5 minutes. Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Spicy Chocolate Cake Recipe …
• Chocolate Lover’s Frosting Recipe …
• French Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• Royal Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Mousse Delight Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**
Please rate this article